- 250g plain sweet biscuits
- 250g butter
- 300g white chocolate, broken up
- 1 mango, peeled, thinly sliced
- 2 kiwi fruit, peeled, thinly sliced
- 2 passion fruit
- 1/2 can AYAM Light Coconut Cream 200ml
Crush biscuits in a food processor. Then, melt the 150g butter in a bowl and add the biscuits.
Divide the biscuit mixture between 6 x 10cm individual flan tins. Press firmly over the side and the base
Put them in the fridge.
Meanwhile, combine the remaining 100g butter in a saucepan over medium heat with the coconut cream and the chocolate. Stir until combined and smooth.
Take the biscuits out of fridge and spoon the chocolate and coconut mix onto the biscuit bases.
Put them back in the fridge.
Now, lift the tarts out of the tins. Top with mango and kiwi fruit and we drizzle with passion fruit.