Makes approximately 24
- 250g chicken mince
- 1 tablespoon AYAM Nuoc Mam (Fish) Sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped coriander
- 1/4 cup chopped mint
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- 1/4 cup bean sprouts
- 1/3 cup finely chopped fresh or canned mango
- 2 baby witlof (endive)
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons AYAM Soya Sauce
- 2 tablespoons AYAM Chilli Sauce (Garlic)
Heat a non-stick frying pan to high. Add the minced chicken and cook it until brown.
Make sure to break it up as it cooks.
Place the cooked chicken in a bowl and stir in the lemon juice, the soya sauce, the chilli sauce and the Nuoc
Mam (fish) sauce. Let this cool.
Next, add the coriander, the mint, the peanuts, the sprouts and the mango.
To complete the recipe, break the witloof (endive) into individual leaves and plate on a serving plate.
Spoon in the filling.