- 500g salmon fillets
- 3 teaspoons of grated fresh ginger
- 1 tablespoon rice bran oil
- 2 cups water
- 6 cups fish stock
- 300g button mushrooms, sliced
- 4 baby bok choy, cut off the green leaves and slice the white stems
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons AYAM Light Soya Sauce
- 1 tablespoon AYAM Oyster Sauce
- 1 teaspoon AYAM Sesame Oil
- 1/3 cup AYAM Malaysian Curry Sauce
- 2 cakes AYAM Instant Noodles
It is very important to prepare the salmon fillets for this dish. Combine the salmon in a bowl with ginger, soya sauce, oyster sauce and sesame oil. Refrigerate at least 15 minutes.
After these 15 minutes or more, heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add the salmon and cook on medium heat on each side, until almost cooked through. Remove and stand for 3 minutes before breaking it into flakes.
Next, combine the curry sauce, the water and the stock in a large saucepan and bring to the boil. Simmer for 2 minutes. Add the noodles, the mushrooms and the bok choy stems and simmer
for another 3 minutes. Finally, add the bok choy leaves and stir for a few seconds until softened.
Spoon the soup, the vegetables and the noodles into the serving bowls and sprinkle with salmon and green onions.