30ml vegetable oil
4 shallot, chopped
15g ginger, chopped
15g garlic, chopped
100g yellow curry paste
300g prepared squid
Some fresh coriander, stripped
Some spring onion, cut into pearl size
1. Heat the oil in pot.
2. Add shallot, ginger, and garlic stir fry till golden brown.
3. Pour water and curry paste into the pot, well mix.
4. Bring to boil with high heat.
5. Add prawns and squid, keep stirring till cook.
6. Remove from the heat. Season with pepper.
7. Pour into 4 desire dishes.
8. Garnish with coriander and spring onion.