2 tbsp cooking oil
3 pcs shallot, chopped
200g potatoes, cut into small cubes
100g red curry paste
140ml AYAM coconut milk
100g red capsicum, cut into small cubes
100g celery, cut into cubes
300g prawn/lobster, shelled
1. Heat oil in a pot, add shallot, stir fry till fragrant.
2. Add potatoes, stir fry over medium heat till the surface are brown.
3. Add red curry paste, mix well.
4. Add coconut milk, cook till the potatoes are slightly soft.
5. Add capsicum and celery, continue to cook till all the vegetables are soft.
6. Lastly, add in prawn, keep stirring till the prawn is cook.
7. Serve hot.