200g egg noodles
1 tbsp vegetable oil
1 garlic clove, chopped
500g boneless chicken, cut into strips
250g AYAM™ Mee Goreng Stir Fry Sauce
1 carrot, peeled and julienned
200g shredded cabbage
100g bean sprouts
1/2 cup sliced spring onions and fried shallots, to garnish
1. Prepare noodles according to packet instructions.
2. Heat oil in a wok over medium heat and sauté garlic and chicken.
3. Add carrot and cabbage, stir-fry for a further 2 minutes.
4. Add sauce and stir until heated through.
5. Drain noodles and stir until coated in the sauce. Top with bean sprouts.
6. Garnish with sliced spring onions and fried shallots.
Tip: Substitute the chicken for prawns, tofu or extra vegetables.