400g rice noodles 1 tbsp vegetable oil
500g peeled, raw prawns
250g AYAM™ Pad Thai Stir Fry Sauce
1/3 cup water
100g bean sprouts
1/3 cup chopped roasted peanuts
1/2 cup chopped coriander leaves
1. Prepare noodles according to packet instructions.
2. Heat oil in a wok or saucepan over medium heat.
3. Stir-fry prawns until just cooked.
4. Add the sauce, water and simmer until heated through.
5. Add the drained noodles and stir until heated through and coated in sauce.
6. Serve immediately, garnished with sprouts, peanuts and coriander.
7. Serve with lime wedges.
Tip: Substitute the prawns for chopped chicken, tofu or extra vegetables.