400g glass noddle (or rice noodle)
100g curry laksa paste
200g sardine or mackerel, boiled and debone
1 tsp salt
2 tsp sugar
Some mint leaves
200g pineapple in can, cut julienne
80g onion, slices
160g cucumber, julienne
1. Blanch glass noodle, strain and divide into 4 desire dishes.
2. Heat curry laksa paste in a pot.
3. Add the cooked sardine, stir fry over medium heat till flaky.
4. Add water and salt, mix well and cook over high heat till boil.
5. Pour the soup on the blanched noodle.
6. Arrange mint leaves, pineapple, onion, and cucumber on the noodle.