2 tablespoons vegetable oil
600g chicken breasts or boneless chicken
100g AYAM™ Green Curry Paste
300ml AYAM™ Coconut Milk
1 tablespoon AYAM ™ Nuoc Mam sauce
1 tablespoon brown sugar
200g small eggplants.
100g cabbage, cut into pieces
2 fresh green peppers (shredded)
1. Heat oil in skillet over high heat
2. Add chicken; continue stirring until the surface of each piece of chicken turns golden color
3. Reduce heat to medium, add the green curry paste and fry.
4. Stir in the coconut milk; simmer until chicken is tender.
5. Add Nuoc Mam sauce, sugar, eggplants cut in 2 pieces and cabbage. Mix well.
6. Bring to a boil and cook until the vegetables are tender.
7. Remove from heat and pour into a bowl
8. Garnish with fresh green chillies.