Preparation time: 30 minutes
Cooking time: 8 minutes
- 170g Crab meat
- 3 teaspoons of AYAM Oyster sauce
- 3 teaspoons of AYAM Chili sauce (Garlic)
- 100g beansprouts
- 1 carrot, coarsely grated
- 2 tablespoons chopped mint
- 2 tablespoons chopped coriander
- 8 sheets of rice paper
- 750ml vegetable oil
- AYAM Nems sauce
- AYAM Thai Sweet Chili sauce
Step 1. Combine crabmeat, oyster sauces and the chili sauce (garlic), soy sprouts, carrots, mint and coriander in a bowl.
Step 2. Spread rice paper sheets and placed 1/8 of the stuffing, made in Step 1, on a corner of each sheet. Roll as show in the picture. Wet the rice paper lightly for a well closed roll.
Step 3. Heat oil in large nonstick wok and bake the rolls by 4 during 4 minutes. Drain rolls on a non-absorbent paper.
Step 4. Serve with the nems sauce and the sweet Thai chili sauce for dipping.