- 600ml AYAM™ coconut milk
- 600ml water
- 320g polenta
- 185g tin tuna flakes in olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin oil
- Salt and pepper
Salted coconut dip:
- 100ml AYAM™ coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- In a pot, bring coconut milk, water, salt and pepper to boil.
- Add polenta slowly whisking continuously to prevent lumps.
- Add tuna and butter.
- Cook until the polenta is smooth and creamy; add water to prevent it from sticking to the pot.
- Once cooked, remove from flame and set aside.
- Spread the polenta on a greased tray and cool in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven at 185°C for 10 minutes.
- Cut the polenta into 5cm x 1 cm strips and glaze with some olive oil.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Turn the polenta chips over and bake for another 25 minutes.
- For the salted coconut dip, mix together until salt dissolves.
- Serve with the polenta chips.