Recipe by Rosie Mansfield (Good Chef Bad Chef)
- 2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Onion, finely diced
- 1 Jalapeno Pepper, finely diced
- 2 tbsp Fresh Ginger, minced
- 2 heads Broccoli, chopped
- ½ bunch Coriander, finely chopped
- 800ml Vegetable Stock
- 1 tbsp AYAM™ Red Curry Paste
- ½ tsp Cumin
- 330ml AYAM™ Coconut Milk
- 1 tbsp Ricotta Cheese or Cream Cheese
- Handful Raw Cashews
- 1 tbsp Fresh Coriander
In a large pot heat olive oil and cook onions and jalapeños until soft. Add the ginger and cook for another minute.
Add the broccoli, coriander, vegetable stock, curry paste and cumin, then cover with a lid and simmer for 20 minutes.
Once the broccoli is cooked, blitz the soup using a stick blender until pureed. You can leave it slightly chunky if you prefer. Stir through the coconut milk then turn off the heat. Serve with a dollop of Ricotta Cheese or Cream Cheese and some raw cashews and coriander on top.