- 170g chopped coconut meat
- 125ml AYAM™ coconut milk
- 190ml AYAM™ coconut water
- 250ml Heavy Whipping Cream
- 62ml of condensed milk
- 85g coconut powder
- Some black beans (optional)
- Mix the chopped coconut meat, coconut milk and coconut water to obtain a smooth paste.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes before beating the cream.
- In a large bowl, add the heavy cream and beat until it forms stiff peaks.
- Add the prepared coconut paste to the whipped cream. Blend.
- Stir in the condensed milk and blend until well blended.
- Add the coconut powder.
- Freeze the ice cream until set, about 6 to 8 hours.
- Once ready, add a few black beans on top of the ice cream and serve.